October 6, 2020
White Cheddar Popcorn at Home
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2-3 Tablespoons powdered cheddar shake
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt finer ground the better
- Place large round on microwave safe plate.
- Add oil, and popcorn kernels into large round. Cover with octagonal bonmat.
- Microwave for 3-5 minutes. (first time you make set your microwave for longer and stand by. After popping begins when you can count to 2 between pops turn off the microwave and note the time it took)
- Add cheddar cheese and salt to hot popcorn, stir to mix it all together. Enjoy.
Author: Gardening Foodies
Filed Under: Gardening Foodies Blog Posts, Learning to cook at home