March 3, 2020
Original recipe over at http://www.oliviascuisine.com/one-pot-creamy-fettuccine-spicy-sausage/
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 12-16 oz Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce Try it with your favorite sauce and go from there
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2-2.5 cups water
- 1 pound fettuccine probably could try your favorite pasta here instead
- Make sure you have a large enough pot. I tend to use our large 12" skillet with a cover or you could use a dutch oven as well.
- Remove the sausage from it's casing if not lose and cook until a small crumble The Mix n Chop works fantastic here.
- Once sausage is cooked completely add in the pasta sauce, cream, and water. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add in the pasta and make sure it's covered with liquid. I will stir a few times in the beginning to make sure the pasta isn't sticking to itself.
- Cover and cook until pasta is cooked. I will stir a few times during to make sure pasta is still lose and isn't sticking to the bottom of the pan. If the liquid has cooked off and pasta isn't quite done feel free to add a little extra water to complete cooking the pasta.
Author: Gardening Foodies
Filed Under: Gardening Foodies Blog Posts, Learning to cook at home