January 21, 2020
Easy Chili Dip
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 8 oz Cream cheese or one package
- 1 can chili any version will work here
- 1-2 cups Shredded cheese we like cheddar or Mexican blend
- Crackers or Chips to Dip Pita chips or tortilla chips work well here.
- On a large microwave safe spread out the cream cheese to form an even layer.
- Top with chili and spread out to create an even layer over the cream cheese.
- Create the third layer by topping with cheese. (I'll be honest I don't measure the cheese at this point, and I doubt I'll be alone here)
- Place in microwave for about 4-6 minutes. Although time will vary based on your microwave and how thick your layers are. Only need to heat until heated through and cheese is melted. Let cool for a minute or two and then enjoy with your favorite chips.
Author: Gardening Foodies
Filed Under: Gardening Foodies Blog Posts, Learning to cook at home