December 11, 2019
You will also need something to serve this over. We usually use rice, however, mashed potatoes, pasta, spaghetti squash or even bread can work here. Use your favorite or use what you have on hand.
|Prep Time||5-10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 pound mixed veggies or one can of mixed veggies
- 1-2 cans Tuna
- 1 can Cream soup or subst
- 1 cup milk or water
- salt and pepper to taste
- If using raw or frozen veggies: Place large round on top of microwave safe plate. Add in veggies and cook until done. Timing will vary depending on the microwave. (usually 4-6 minutes for us)
- Add cream soup to the pot and mix it with milk or water. Stir until well combined. Add in tuna, and salt and pepper.
- Once veggies are cooked stir them into the pot. If using can simply add to pot with other ingredients.
- Heat through and enjoy. We usually serve this over rice, but pasta or mashed potatoes work just as well.
We tend to use 2 cans of tuna now because that's how we like it. But I always grew up with only one can. This isn't a super flavorful dish, but it's still pretty tasty and is super easy to put together.
Author: Gardening Foodies
Filed Under: Gardening Foodies Blog Posts, Learning to cook at home