June 2, 2020
Cream cheese and jelly snack
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
- 8 Oz Room Temp Cream cheese 1 brick
- 1/4 Cup Jelly Really could be any flavor depending on what you like
- 1 Box Crackers We love this with wheat thins
- On your serving dish place one brick of cream cheese. (I like to flatten it out a little bit.
- Top with favorite jelly.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
I love this because it’s versatile. I also love that I can mix it all up and store in a container so it’s always available for a snack. Our favorites to use are the following: pampered chef’s raspberry habanero sauce( don’t worry it’s really not spicy and I don't do heat), or mango pepper jelly (again not hot but great flavor). It’s a favorite appetizer for get togethers or a nice easy snack to keep on hand. This would probably also work with an apricot jelly as well. We don't typically go past our favorites mentioned above, but pick your favorite and try it.
Author: Gardening Foodies
Filed Under: Gardening Foodies Blog Posts, Learning to cook at home