August 21, 2019
This easy cranberry salsa makes a great appetizer when used to top cream cheese or served over a double or triple cream brie. Even better when made the day before and left to sit so that the flavors can all combine. May want to consider using a slotted spoon or draining this salsa before serving to reduce the liquid.
- 2 cups cranberries fresh or frozen work
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lime Olive OIl
- 2 Tablepsoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place 2 cups of cranberries, red onion and deseeded jalapeno into the eco chopper. Chop until desired consistency is reached. If you want more heat leave the seeds of the jalapeno.
- Finely dice the cilantro.
- In mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. Let sit for at least 10 minutes and remix. This recipe can be served at room temperature or chilled down. If you want to avoid a dish you can add all ingredients into the eco chop and mix in there. Enjoy.
Author: Gardening Foodies
Filed Under: Learning to cook at home, Gardening Foodies Blog Posts
Tags: bon COOK, Holiday cooking