October 16, 2019
Cheesy Tuna Noodles
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2-3 packages Ramen noodles any flavor can work here
- 1 pound frozen mixed veggies thaw or cook before using
- drizzle olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic optional
- 1 can Cream soup or use the substitute for cream soup
- 1-1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 cans canned tuna
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot cook up ramen noodles without the seasoning packet according to their directions. Drain and set aside.
- If you are using the substitute cream soup, prep that. And prep your veggies. (we use a large round and microwave them up)
- In large skillet heat up oil and add garlic. Cook for only a minute or two. Add in cream soup, cheese, veggies, nutmeg, and tuna. Once combined and cheese is melted add some milk or even water if you would like to thin it out some. A little goes a long way sometimes.
- Add in noodles and mix until well combined. Enjoy.
This recipe was a surprise hit for us. I do love that it's interchangeable. Your protein can be switched out and even the veggies can be whatever you have on hand or enjoy. Play a little and enjoy it. If you need to stretch this it's completely doable to add another package of noodles. Keep in mind the ranges here are dependant on how much you want to stretch it and how much tuna you want. (hubby likes it with two cans so that's how we make it now but we used to only use one)
Author: Gardening Foodies
Filed Under: Gardening Foodies Blog Posts, Learning to cook at home