December 29, 2019
Blueberry Baked Pancake
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen work
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- powder sugar to taste
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In microwave safe dish melt the butter, then immediately add the cold milk and stir together. Once cooled add in 2 eggs and whisk together.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into same bowl. Give dry ingredients a quick mix. Combine wet and dry ingredients until well incorporated.
- In a separate small bowl add 1 Tablespoon flour and blueberries. Mix together until blueberries are well coated. This will help blueberries from sinking in the batter.
- Pour batter into a fluted mold. Add in blueberries and gently mix until blueberries are incorporated and spread out.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown. Usually about 30-35 minutes. Use toothpick or cake tester to check for downness. Once baked all the way through remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled remove from the mold. Top with powdered sugar. We enjoy ours with real maple syrup as well. Enjoy.
Author: Gardening Foodies
Filed Under: Gardening Foodies Blog Posts, Learning to cook at home
Tags: bon COOK, easy breakfast