October 2, 2019
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10-15 minutes|
- 2-3 packages Ramen noodles any flavor can work here
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion diced could use dried onion instead
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce brand matters here
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- parmesan optional
- Cook noodles according to directions without the packets. (Could use if using a beef flavored package)
- In large pot (we use our dutch oven) add a drizzle of olive oil and add diced onions into the pot. Cook until just soft. (If using dried onion add in with your ground beef)
- Add in your ground beef and cook until well done. We use a mix n chop to make sure our ground beef is nicely broken up while cooking.
- Add in your tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, basil and oregano. Mix until well combined. Taste test here and adjust if you think it's missing or needs more of something.
- Add in your cooked noodles and stir everything together. Once heated through you can enjoy.
- Tastes best topped with grated parmesan in our opinion.
Author: Gardening Foodies
Filed Under: Gardening Foodies Blog Posts, Learning to cook at home
Tags: ground beef, ramen, simple recipes